J.W. Terrill employs a diverse array of databases and data modeling tool suites. These resources whether employed in combination or singularly enable our consultants and analysts to provide valuable insights on a wide array of subjects.
Through our extensive plan analysis capabilities clients can;
• Identify unaccounted for risk
• Educate their management team and establish realistic expectations
• Validate market & contractual performance claims prior to implementation
• Maximize value of plan offerings
• Reduce claim costs
• Identify population specific needs and risk
In short, utilizing the robust analysis capabilities accessed through J.W. Terrill provides our clients with the tools and services needed to optimize their employee benefit offerings.