Human Resources Consulting
Evaluating and Improving the HR Function
Are your employment practices putting your company at risk?
An HR audit provides your organization the opportunity to evaluate your human resources policies and procedures for legislative compliance, sound risk management, and best employer practices. Determine if your organization's human resources function is in alignment with today's employment practices through an HR audit.
The audit includes five stages:
- • On-site Interview: Personal interviews are conducted with HR personnel, managers, and others
who are familiar with and responsible for various HR activities.
• Records Review: A cross-section of employee personnel records is reviewed for appropriate documentation,
and to assure compliance with record keeping requirements.
• Document Review: HR related forms, policies, and related documents are reviewed for ease of use and
consistency with HR best practices as they apply to employment law.
• Report Preparation: A comprehensive report is prepared which summarizes your current practices, identifies
any areas of concern, and provides recommendations for change.
• Report Presentation: A conference is held to present the report findings, explain concerns and recommendations,
and discuss strategies to address the concerns.
To discuss how an audit of your HR practices can benefit your company, please contact one of our consultants at 314-594-2700, or request more information.