Human Resources Consulting
It's more than just a policy manual.
An employee handbook serves many purposes - namely, it outlines your company's expectations, policies, and work rules. A properly written and organized handbook, however, can do much more. What tone does your handbook set for employees? Is it viewed as a positive marketing piece - introducing your company to new employees, instilling their desire to be a part of your team - or is it simply a review of the "thou shalt not's?" With employee retention at the top of the list of "must have's" for successfully managing a company, a good employee handbook is a must!
Our five-step approach to preparing your Employee Handbook includes:
- • A review of your existing policies and procedures.
- • Preparation of a preliminary draft of the handbook for management review.
- • A discussion with company decision makers to establish the best practices and policies for your company.
- • Incorporate the decisions into a final draft for management review.
- • Assistance in training your management team on the administration of the new practices.
We also provide complimentary annual updates as necessary. If your employee handbook is not an effective communication tool for your managers and employees, let us assist you in creating a book that meets your company's needs.
To discuss how our Handbook Development program can benefit your organization, please contact one of our consultants at 314-594-2700, or request more information.