Rental Properties


For insured’s who own dwelling property that is rented to tenants, coverage is available for the dwelling, and loss of rents resulting from a covered loss.  Coverage for Personal Property furnished by the landlord can also be added to the policy.  Liability coverage for the Landlord may be extended from the Owners’ homeowner’s policy.

J.W. Terrill’s personal insurance experts will put together a complete policy that will ensure your rental property is covered properly.

To learn more, call 314-594-2784 or request more information.


Did You Know...

The belongings of a tenant living in a rental property are not insured by the landlord’s policy.  All tenants should purchase their own renters’ insurance.